How I started....

10:12 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have started designing christian T-Shirts as a way to help support our family. My husband was laid off from his job and has been out of work for 11 months now. I knew I had to do something to help support our family, while still being able to take care of our 5 kids. I did not know where GOD wanted me to be and where he wanted me to help. I got this idea about the christian t-shirts and I couldn't get the idea out of my mind. I did not have the money either to have some shirts printed. Well we received some unexpected money in the mail from unclaimed property, actually we received 2 checks. This is at the same time that I am struggling with the question of "is this the right thing to do?" Well I knew that this was GOD's way of telling me that this is where he wanted me to be and this is how he wanted me to spread his word. I have had my 1st shirt printed and they have been very popular. I am now having my 2nd design printed and can't wait to get them back. I am very excited to see what this business will bring to our family and to GOD's kingdom.
Check out my website at www.gracefulblessings.com

0 comments: